The industry of agriculture is diverse and eclectic. Become a farm director, production specialist, or agribusiness operations director and focus on the efficiency and output of farm-produced foods and products. If you are more interested in utilizing plants for food and energy, fill a position as an agronomy manager. Or, if conservational and environmental sciences are more your area of expertise, be a forestry technician or soil conservationist. There are so many possibilities and opportunities out there, so start applying today!
Farmvest Agropro Nigeria Limited an agribusiness consultancy company is recruiting on behalf of its various clients.At Farmvest, we achieve clarity in all areas of consulting, and help our clients to apply it to the decisions that influence the success of their businesses. We engage a team of seasoned professionals to critically examine ideas and inspiration, impartially reconsider relationships, assemble new data, thoroughly evaluate opportunities and then communicate information in a new, valuable and multi-faceted context and with a value-driven approach.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Farm project manager
- Farm accountant
- Business development managers
The ideal candidates should:
Must have an agricultural background (Have a degree in agricultural economics and extension, agronomy, fishery, poultry, crop science, etc) with minimum of second class lower division.
- Must be below the age of 30 as at the year of application
- Must be computer literate
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have 1-3 years experience in Farm Management and support or in a similar role.
- Exhibits a high level of initiative, objectivity, integrity, confidentiality and commitment.
- Have intermediate level/skills in MS Office.
- Good knowledge of Database Management.
- Satisfactory knowledge of Agribusiness Management.
- Farm Assessment Skill (Livestock Housing and Environment knowledge).
- Basic knowledge of Livestock Health Management with emphasis on Bio-security).
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant information to the Human Resources manager Farmvest agro via: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org